Brexit Breakfast Briefing
with Seal Software and Apogee Legal
Tuesday 10th July 2018 at 9:00-10:30 AM
The Bonded Room, Cargo Works, 1-2 Hatfields London SE19PG
(5-10 mins walk from Waterloo/Southwark stations)
Brexit is likely to have a major impact on your organisation’s commercial relationships and now is the time to prepare.
Join us for breakfast and see how Seal Software with Brexit Insight, an Apogee Legal Analytic Pack™, helps you move from uncertainty to insight and secure a commercial advantage before and after Brexit.
We will discuss and demonstrate how:
- Seal can help you:
- understand the commercial and risk impact of Brexit on your contracts
- identify the relevant clauses you need to look at
- find and centralize the contracts requiring review, remediation and repapering
- measure the impact on your supply chain and the cost of meeting contractual obligations post-Brexit
- mitigate the negative impact by taking action as a result of this Insight
- Brexit Insight is:
- built on the Seal platform – the market leader in enterprise-class contract analytics
- specifically designed to eliminate or drastically reduce manual intervention, while delivering an unprecedented level of insight and automation
- unique both for its dependability but also for the diversity of topics addressed
- the most comprehensive Brexit solution – not only addressing the basics – governing law, jurisdiction, currency, territory definition – but also giving you the ability to drill down into subtle topics where minor language can have a major impact – for example, does the Force Majeure clause include language with respect to “change of law” or “unforeseen circumstance”
This will be a hands-on and in-depth review of Seal at work across a variety of contracts, tackling an array of complex Brexit-related topics.
Please join us to learn more about Brexit Insight and find out why more global corporations rely on Seal than the rest of the market combined.